Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 31, 2012



Our trip to Melbourne was an outstanding success! I hope you've all had some time to talk to your families about our great week. I wanted to say thank you all for your excellent behaviour and for participating so positively in every activity. EVERYWHERE we went I received comments from members of the public about how well behaved you all were and from presenters and guides, fantastic feedback about the depth of your knowledge about the Gold Rush in particular. I was very proud of you all  - as were all the accompanying teachers - and hope that you will pass this message on to your parents.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun in Melbourne Mr Waugh I loved Sovereign Hill and the Zoo and all the other places we went I like the photo of all the teachers dressed up
From Lucy

Kristy said...

Melbourne was so much fun, i want to go back there again.

Mrs Chandler said...

What a good looking group - they look strikingly similar to the Year 6 staff!

Mrs Chandler said...

What a fantastic trip! I was so proud to be accompanying such a wonderful group of Year 6 students!

Post a Comment